Supporting the Policing Community
As a not-for-profit, member based organisation, Police Health prides itself on caring for its members and being financially responsible.
Our investments into the policing community through our sponsorships are very important to us and we carefully consider every request we receive.
We’re committed to supporting police aligned or affiliated groups and activities in the areas of:
• Police health and wellbeing.
• Supporting the police community in times of tragedy and need.
• Honouring police officers for service and sacrifice.
How to make a sponsorship request
To request sponsorship support, please:
1. Read through the sponsorship guidelines provided below.
2. Complete the form (below guidelines) and upload your proposal along with supporting material.
Police Health Sponsorship Guidelines
Any event or activity seeking sponsorship should be primarily focused on the police community either through participation or police as the target audience.
When assessing a sponsorship request, we will ask the following questions:
Does this request:
- Promote health and wellbeing in the police community?
- Support the police community in times of tragedy or need?
- Honour police officers or individuals closely associated with policing for service and sacrifice?
- Is this activity raising money to benefit police officers and/or their families?
- Does this request demonstrate clear objectives that have mutually beneficial outcomes?
- Does this request give Police Health exclusivity in the health insurance category?
What we don’t sponsor – at a glance
- Unregistered charities or organisations.
- Activities associated with environmental hazards, illicit drugs, politics, religion, gambling or unhealthy lifestyle choices.
Other considerations when requesting sponsorship support
Police Health will only make payment on receipt of a tax invoice. Where GST is being applied, the person or organisation must be registered for GST, supply the relevant ABN and supply a tax invoice which meets the requirements of GST legislation.
Please allow 4 weeks for a decision on your sponsorship request.
For major events and activities, we recommend an early discussion, at last 12 months in advance.
DOWNLOAD & COMPLETE OUR SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM