Who can Join?

Police Health is a restricted access health insurer for employees of state, territory or federal police departments and police unions.

In addition, former employees of police services, unions and associations can join if they resigned on or retired after 1 January 2001.

Eligibility also extends to:

  • partners, including spouse or defacto
  • former partners
  • dependent and adult children (including the partners and dependent children of the adult children)

Contact us if you are uncertain about your eligibility.