Members can claim using our free Police Health Mobile Claiming App, available to download now from the App store and Google Play Store.
Claiming with your Phone
Police Health has one main objective – looking after the health insurance needs of the police and their families. As a member of Police Health, you can download the free Police Health Claims App giving you an easier and more convenient way of submitting a claim.
Submit claims anytime, anywhere, quickly and easily on your Police Health mobile claiming app by simply:
1. agreeing to the conditions of use
2. registering your details
3. taking a photo of your receipt/s
4. submitting your claim with a few swipes and a click.
Instructions of use
1. Download and install the App to your device.
2. Open the App, and agree to the Conditions of Use by swiping right on the toggle button, and select continue.
3. Enter your details and save.
4. Select Make a Claim, then add Photos.
5. Select Take Photo, or choose an Existing Photo. (Up to three pictures per submission). Then click Save and Continue.
Each photo of a taxable invoice (account/receipt) must CLEARLY show:
PATIENT'S FULL NAME
PROVIDER'S NUMBER, NAME AND ADDRESS
DATE OF SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY ITEM NUMBERS
AMOUNT CHARGED/ACCOUNT TOTAL
6. Check that you have entered all your details correctly, and agree to the terms and conditions by swiping right on the toggle button. Then click submit.
7. You will receive a receipt number and a confirmation email to the email address you have provided.
8. We will aim to process your claim within 2-3 working days. You will need to retain your receipts for 12 months after submitting the claim.
Simple process to claim